Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hello from NC. Just got a Father & Son 90 SS (Read 1733 times)
Fleck5ONE7

I Love the NATC

Hello from NC. Just got a Father & Son 90 SS
Aug 2nd, 2018 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Hi All-

Just picked up a 90 454 SS that will be my sons first ride. He just finished drivers ed so we have a about a year where only I can drive still (he he he). We will get her clean up and hit a few local shows and cruise ins and ultimately it will become his daily driver. Not too bad a ride for the local high school parking lot. I was very shocked that my son was into 90s trucks. We looked at Jeeps and cars and other trucks and he eventually settled on a 90s truck and when he saw his first 454 SS he loved it. So we set out searching for a good looking good driving truck that was not a major project beyond our skills and also not a ultra low mileage museum piece that he would not want to drive daily. We looked at a few and settled on a decent ride that is in good shape and meets our needs. The kid even paid 1/2 so we made and honest man out of him early. I am very excited to enjoy this truck with my son, we have already got several hours in the garage just cleaning it up and having fun. We have some minor plans to get it tuned up and then we will just enjoy the heck out of it. Great times!!

IP Logged

derek

Si Fallor, sum

Re: Hello from NC. Just got a Father & Son 90 SS
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Welcome!

Where in NC are you?  I'm just south of Charlotte

Welcome to the site

1990 454SS Borla exhaust, 700R4 transmission, MSD6AL, K&N.
YIM  
IP Logged

Derek B

1992 454ss

Re: Hello from NC. Just got a Father & Son 90 SS
Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2018 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Congratulations, and good luck

Hot street 496 build 10.5:1 solid roller with AFR 265 Ovals Gen V block.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint